CAESARS, HARRAH’S RESORT, BALLY’S AND SHOWBOAT CELEBRATE
SECOND ANNUAL SWEAT AC FESTIVAL
Top Health & Fitness Talent Including Jillian Michaels, Shaun T, Denise Warren and Sweet + Thrasher Pilates To Headline the Festival September 21 – September 22, 2013
(June 4, 2013 Atlantic City, NJ) – Caesars Entertainment Atlantic City is proud to announce the second annual health and fitness event, Sweat AC. Featuring top celebrity trainers and lifestyle experts in the industry, the two-day festival is back by popular demand and will be held across all four Caesars Entertainment resorts and casinos – Caesars, Harrah’s Resort, Showboat and Bally’s Atlantic City from Saturday, September 21 – Sunday, September 22, 2013.
The 2013 Sweat AC festival will showcase an array of health and wellness talent including: celebrity trainer, Jillian Michaels, trainer on NBC’s “The Biggest Loser;” choreographer best known for his Insanity and Hip Hop Abs home fitness program, Shaun T; founder of Body By Denise, Denise Warren; Pilates instructors Nicole Sweet and Marisa Thrasher Sweet and Thrasher Pilates; Grace & Glory Yoga with Allie Connover; and latest Hollywood Celebrity fitness craze Piloxing with Viveca Jensen. Festival highlights include:
• Sweat AC Expo: Each day during the festival the main stage will play host to fitness icons, DJ’s live workouts sessions, fashion shows and much more. The signature event will include tons of healthy giveaways, health and wellness tips, the latest energy drinks, t-shirts and more!
• Jillian Michaels BODYSHRED: Join “America’s Toughest Trainer” as she shares the secrets and science of what really works for ultimate weight loss and total body transformation with her newest fitness regimen Jillian Michaels’ BODYSHRED. This 3-2-1 interval workout method consists of three minutes devoted to strength training, two minutes of cardio and one minute of core work. Exercises in each category last about 30 seconds with the full circuit set to repeat every 30 minutes. There are no recovery breaks, so fill your water bottle and bring a towel to get ready for the ultimate sweat session.
• Insanity Complete Body Workout with Shaun T: The INSANITY workout might just be the hardest fitness program ever put to DVD. In this class, your trainer and program inventor Shaun T will push you past your limits with a workout packed with plyometric drills and nonstop intervals of strength, power resistance and ab & core training moves.
• You Better Work- Body by Denise Warren: This offers a 10 minute muscle conditioning warm-up, followed by a 50 minute low impact, high energy house/hip-hop aerobic dance class. The steps are geared to work every major muscle group in the body with simple, yet funky moves that will keep your body, mind and spirit energized throughout the entire routine.
• Pilates with Sweet + Thrasher: Pilates engages the mind and conditions the entire body; focusing on strength and flexibility. Participants can expect improvement in posture, core strength and overall toning including flatter and tighter abs as well as creating long and lean muscles without bulking up.
• Grace & Glory Yoga with Allie Connover: Grow your yoga practice, on and off of the mat. Come cultivate flexibility, strength, focus and joy when you jump on your mat.
• Piloxing with Viveca Jensen: Join the latest Hollywood Celebrity fitness craze sweeping the nation! PILOXING uniquely mixes Pilates and boxing into a fat torching and muscle sculpting workout guaranteed to whip you into shape.
• Zumba: Zumba combines entertainment and culture into an exhilarating dance-fitness sensation! Zumba® exercise classes are “fitness-parties” that blend upbeat world rhythms with easy-to-follow choreography, for a total-body workout that feels like a celebration.
Tickets for the Sweat AC festival can be purchased by visiting http://www.sweatac.com. Classes will range from $25 to $100 and $30 for the Sweat Expo. Please also visit the Sweat AC website for more information on hotel packages, trainers, classes and all events taking place throughout the weekend.
About Caesars Entertainment
Caesars Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest casino entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 70 years ago, Caesars has grown through development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions, and now operates casinos on four continents. The company’s resorts operate primarily under the Harrah’s®, Caesars® and Horseshoe® brand names. Caesars also owns the World Series of Poker® and the London Clubs International family of casinos. Caesars Entertainment is focused on building loyalty and value with its guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars is committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognizes the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment. For more information, please visit www.caesars.com.
For more information please contact:
DKC Public Relations