We bet you have seen this video floating around the Interwebs lately.
It’s true, ya’ll! You might want to get Mama a card as well as a nice day or weekend at Caesars Entertainment Atlantic City properties! Those kind of working conditions making it more than worth it, right? Caesars Entertainment Atlantic City properties have crafted some unique Atlantic City spa and dining experience just for her! Plus, there are some fabulous shows happening too, check it out!
The first stop of a perfect Mother’s Day is the spa, people. And whether your ma fancies Caesars Atlantic City, Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City, Showboat Atlantic City or Bally’s Atlantic City, she’ll be taken care of fabulously at each.
Qua Baths & Spas at Caesars has three incredible packages to choose from:
- The Ultimate Experience, A Spa Journey Mom Will Never Forget – A Polynesian Body Buff, 50-Minute Classic Massage, and a Deep Cleansing Facial. $430
- Time For Mom To Unwind – Choice of 50-Minute Classic Massage or Deep Cleansing Facial with a Foot Exfoliation. $208
- Just A Quick Pick Me Up For The Mom To Be (can’t forget preggo!) – 50-Minute Prenatal Massage with Scalp Massage. $202
We want all of them. Even the prenatal one. And we’re not pregnant. Is that weird?
Moving on…Red Door Spa at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City also has three winning spa packages to choose from this Mother’s Day:
- Beautiful Mom – 50-Minute Signature Massage or Signature Facial, Warm Cream Manicure, Warm Cream Pedicure and Makeup Refresher. $224 ($236 a la carte).
- Love & Laughter – 50-Minute Signature Massage or Signature Facial, Olive Oil Manicure, Olive Oil Pedicure and Makeup Refresher. $357 ($420 a la carte).
- Ultimate Gratitude – Ultimate Arden Facial, 50-Minute Hot Stone Massage, Signature Manicure, Signature Pedicure, Shampoo, Blowdry & Finish, Makeup Refresher and a Spa Lunch. $486 ($607 a la carte).
And if you prefer to go the gift card route at Red Door Spa, know that you will rack up Bonus Spa Dollars with every $100 gift certificate purchase. Woop, woop! ($15 on every $100).
Vive Salon & Day Spa at Showboat is offering 15% off of spa services all day on Sunday, May 11th, so the moms can pick whatever floats her boat!
They suggest the Brazilian Blowout. Enjoy free shipping if you would like to give the gift of a gift card as well.
The Spa & Salon at Bally’s also has three more fab treatments for you to pamper Mom with:
- The Ultimate Experience, A Spa Journey Mom Will Never Forget – 50-Minute Swedish Massage, Hydrating Facial, Classic Manicure, Classic Pedicure and Wash & Blow Dry. $435
- Time For Mom To Unwind – 50-Minute Swedish Massage, Classic Manicure & Pedicure. $242
- Just A Quick Pick Me Up – 25-Minute Swedish Massage & 30-Minute Facial. $173
Next up: Mom needs to eat!!
Let her go wild, it’s Mother’s Day! And she’s worked up an appetite raising…YOU. Nero’s Chop House & Sushi Bar at Caesars will be offering their famous Sunday Brunch from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. this Mother’s Day. Smithfield Ham, Lobster Crusted Wild Caught Salmon, Medallions of Filet Mignon Au Poive, Miso Glazed Wahoo, Crab Legs, Leg of Lamb and special desserts will be some extras you can score this day in honor of Mom.
Additionally, Palace Court Buffet at Caesars will be serving up some Prime Rib, Crab Legs, Leg of Lamb, Omelette, Carving stations and more from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. and French Quarter Buffet at Showboat will offer special Maple Glazed Ham, Scottish Smoked Salmon, Crepes, Banana Nut & Buttermilk Pancakes, French Toast, Monte Cristo, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Smoked Turkey Sausage, Omelettes and Eggs To Order and French Assorted Pastries from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Special menus at restaurant outlets include a 3 course menu at Cafe Roma at Caesars, a 4 course menu at Casa Di Napoli at Showboat and an a la carte menu (featuring Filetto di manzo alla Griglia and Branzino ai Carriofi) at Arturo’s at Bally’s.
And after all that, be sure to grab Mom and head over to the Circus Maximus Theater at Caesars Atlantic City to see the legendary gospel kings, The Whispers!
Showtime begins at 6 p.m. Click here for tickets.
That’s what is happening at Caesars, Harrah’s Resort, Showboat and Bally’s this Mother’s Day. Treat those hardest workers in the world to one fabulous day in Atlantic City! It’s the least you could do! 😉