And…May will sure bring a shower of excitement to Caesars, Harrah’s Resort and Bally’s as a slew of new programming and the opening of favorite seasonal outlets will increase momentum as the countdown to summer begins. Get ready for the opening of Bally’s Beach Bar, the new Daylife Beach Club at The Pool, Latin dancing, and so much more!
Caesars Entertainment will also offer customers additional fresh dining, spa, and entertainment experiences that are sure to rejuvenate the spirit after a long winter as we head into beach season.
The May 2015 event calendar includes:
Thursday Night Show Series (Harrah’s Resort), April & May: Thursday Show Packages for $95 featuring overnight accommodations at Harrah’s Resort, 2 show tickets and 2 passes to the Waterfront Buffet are also available for all dates.
- 4/30 Sister Sledge – $19.99
- 5/7 Gloriana – $15.00 – $35.00
- 5/14 Craig Morgan – $15.00 – $35.00
Guests have the chance to win a pair of tickets to see Craig Morgan, an overnight stay at Harrah’s Resort and a $100 food and beverage credit by texting CRAIG to 227466 on May 4th from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 5/21 Diamond Rio – $15.00 – $35.00
Guests have the chance to win a pair of tickets to see Diamond Rio, an overnight stay at Harrah’s Resort and a $100 food and beverage credit by participating in the Country Music Song Title Contest on the Harrah’s Resort Facebook Page on May 18th from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
***PLEASE NOTE, THIS CONTEST DATE HAS BEEN MOVED FROM MAY 11TH TO MAY 18TH***
- 5/28 Lonestar – $15.00 – $35.00
Red Door Spa (Harrah’s Resort), May: Mother’s Day and spring deals and services include:
- $15 spa cards towards services and retail for every $100 spent on a gift certificate (through May 11th).
- Watermelon Vodka Basiltini Service (manicure, pedicure and body treatment).
The Spa at Bally’s (Bally’s), May: Start celebrating spring with a body ritual or a group of friends:
- Hanakasumi 75-minute Body Ritual (inspired by Japanese traditions, featuring seasonal scents of Cherry Blossom and Rice Powder)
- Spa Party Package for 6 or more (Customize your own package of massages, facials, blowouts, manicures and pedicures while relaxing in the saunas, Jacuzzis and pool).
Headlining Concerts, Throughout May: Grab tickets to see these exciting headliners at Caesars & Harrah’s Resort.
- 5/2 112 & Dru Hill (Harrah’s Resort) – $35.00 – $55.00
- 5/9 Crosby, Stills and Nash (Caesars) – $76.00 – $166.00
- 5/16 Smokey Robinson (Caesars) – $65.00 – $95.00
- 5/27 SNL’s Michael Che & Colin Jost (Harrah’s Resort) – $25.00 – $45.00
- 5/30 LIVE (Harrah’s Resort) – $30.00 – $50.00
Hell’s Kitchen Viewing Party Text Contest, Throughout May
Like Hell’s Kitchen Season 13 winner LaTasha McCutchen, the Season 14 champ will too have a home at Caesars Atlantic City. Be one of the first guests to welcome the winner to the Jersey Shore at the finale viewing party at “The Pub” this June by texting HK14 to 227466. Contest winner will receive an overnight stay at Caesars Atlantic City, invitation to the Season 14 Hell’s Kitchen Finale Viewing Party for him/her and a guest and a $200 food and beverage credit to Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill Atlantic City.
Open to the Public Gaming Event, Throughout May: Win money, free play, cars and more all in the month of May from Caesars, Harrah’s Resort & Bally’s!
- 5/2 Jockey For Free Slot Play (Bally’s)
- 5/24 “American Heroes” Car Giveaway (Caesars, Harrah’s Resort, Bally’s)
- 5/24 Keep Calm & Do Total AC T-Shirt Bonanza (Caesars, Harrah’s Resort, Bally’s)
- 5/30 Back To The Beach Drawing (Bally’s)
The Pool After Dark (Harrah’s Resort), Throughout May: Party it up with some of your favorites from the tabloids:
- 5/2 Epic Saturdays with Kevin & Danielle Jonas
- 5/13 Wet N’ Wild Wednesdays Hosted by 50 Cent
- 5/16 Epic Saturdays with Entourage’s Kevin Dillon
Joe Bachman & The Tailgaters (Bally’s), May 8: The party continues after Florida Georgia Line’s tour stop next door at Atlantic City’s Boardwalk Hall. Catch national touring, Nashville based band, Joe Bachman & The Tailgaters at Mountain Bar while throwing back $3 beers and $4 shots!
Firkin Friday at Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill (Caesars), May 8: Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill will present the ceremonial tapping of the firkin at 6 p.m.! Cheers and grab a limited edition pint from Philadelphia’s own Yard’s Brewing Company right at the bar!
Mother’s Day Brunch at Palace Court Buffet (Caesars), May 10: Fill your mother’s plate with Carved Salmon, Chicken Breast with Supreme Sauce, Stuffed Flounder, plus other Italian, Mediterranean, Asian, carving station, comfort food and dessert selections from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.!
Mother’s Day at Buca Di Beppo (Bally’s), May 10: Bring the whole crew for some great family style, Italian cuisine in Atlantic City! Receive 10% off for a party of 10 or more, 15% off for a party of 15 or more and 20% off for a party of 20 or more.
Mother’s Day Music Festival Weekend (Caesars), May 10: End your Mother’s Day at the last stop of Mother’s Day Musical Festival Weekend with the Up Close & Personal Show featuring Freddie Jackson, Glenn Jones, Enchantment, and Blue Magic at the Circus Maximus Theater. Tickets range from $55.00 to $65.00. Purchase here.
Opening of Bally’s Beach Bar (Bally’s), May 15: Kick off the unofficial start of the summer season at Bally’s Beach Bar featuring weekend entertainment, food and refreshing drinks all while basking in the sun on the beautiful Atlantic City beach.
Atlantic City Boardwalk Con Cupcakes (Bally’s), May 15-17: Boardwalk Cupcakes will feature an array of comic-themed cupcakes during the Atlantic City Boardwalk Con weekend at the Atlantic City Convention Center. Stop by to try your favorite!
Armed Forces Day, May 16: Caesars and Bally’s Atlantic City would like to salute those who have served with Buy-One-Get-One specials at Nero’s Italian Steakhouse, Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill, Palace Court Buffet, Café Roma and Kwi Noodle House at Caesars and Buca Di Beppo, Guy Fieri’s Chophouse, Boardwalk Cupcakes, Corner Café and Noodle Village at Bally’s.
Firkin Friday Memorial Day Weekend Kick-Off at Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill (Caesars), May 22: Start off your Memorial Day weekend with a glass of unfiltered ale from Cape May Brewing Company after a special tapping of the firkin! Grab your glass at 6 p.m.
Richie Santana & Peter Bailey at Daylife Beach Club (Harrah’s Resort), May 23: Get in on the first-ever Daylife Beach Club event at The Pool at Harrah’s Resort as popular electronic dance artists will spin the hottest tracks of summer every Saturday from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. through Labor Day. Click here for tickets.
Memorial Day at Palace Court Buffet (Caesars), May 24 & 25: Eat up with brunch from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and dinner from 2 p.m. to close on May 24 and enjoy a large offering of BBQ goodies including chicken, ribs, brisket, cornbread, coleslaw, potato salad, corn, sliders and Memorial Day themed desserts starting at noon on May 25!
Memorial Day at Boardwalk Cupcakes (Bally’s), May 24 & 25: Pick up the best red, white, and blue treats on the Atlantic City Boardwalk for an even better holiday weekend!
Latin Night at The Pool Rooftop Deck (Harrah’s Resort), May 25: Move your hips under the stars to the hottest mixes of Salsa, Bachata, Raggaeton, Merengue & more every Monday night at 10 p.m. through September 7! Drink and bottle specials will also be available weekly.
Plus, did you know…
- Harrah’s Resort Food Court (Harrah’s Resort) Now Open: Housemade Corned Beef & Pastrami, hot and cold sandwiches, pizza, stromboli & calzones, Italian hot dogs and chicken wings available at Deli No. 4 and Pizza Joint. Doughnuts Shop coming soon.
- Gold Tooth Gertie’s (Bally’s) Now Open: Start your day with a bagel or fresh baked good along with fresh-brewed coffee, espresso and cappuccino drinks. Lunchtime sandwiches, pizza, hot dogs and more are also available from this quick summertime boardwalk stop!
- Lunch Offered at The Pool (Harrah’s Resort): Eat poolside daily from 11:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Choose from a selection of appetizers, salads, wraps & sandwiches, burgers, sides and of course, cocktails.
- Red Door Spa Red Door More Massage Membership Program (Harrah’s Resort): Earn $25 off any 50 or 80 minute massage with $50 yearly membership to this Atlantic City spa.