Don’t be upset that September is coming. Atlantic City and Caesars, Harrah’s Resort and Bally’s have a slew of exciting things happening this particular month that you’ll be sure to smile! More than once, too. And don’t forget how gorge Atlantic City weather is in September. Perfection.
Let’s start out with those Sweet September Thursdays. What’s that, you ask? Cake? Not exactly. Amazing shows from some of your favorite classic artists that will hit The Concert Venue at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City weekly!
We’re talking The Dovells (You Can’t Sit Down) & The Trampps (Disco Inferno) on September 4th, Jay & The Americans (Come A Little Bit Closer) on September 11th, The Platters (Great Pretender) on September 18th and The Manhattans (Kiss And Say Goodbye) on September 25th! Don’t these hits just make you feel happy and think of the good ‘ol days?
If you’re looking to stay happy after the show on one of these fabulous Sweet September Thursdays, you should make a night out of it at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City! Click here for an overnight stay, show tickets and credit to the Waterfront Buffet!
Food, Food & More Food
There’s about to be some good eating and drinking going on in September too! First off, it’s Milkshake Month. Let’s just take a moment to get excited about that awesomeness because who doesn’t love a milkshake?!
Seriously. Score a Heath Bar Cappuccino Milkshake, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Milkshake, Raspberry Vanilla Milkshake, Creamsicle Milkshake, Reeses Peanut Butter Milkshake or Strawberry Shortcake Milkshake from Cafe Roma at Caesars Atlantic City all month long. Even better – spike it for an extra $4! That’s what we call the best of both worlds, right there!
Guy Fieri’s Chophouse at Bally’s Atlantic City will also offer the Guy’s Berry Cheese Shake Challenge in September: A mixture of Guy’s Ultimate Cheesecake, fresh assorted berries and chocolate covered pretzels and chips! HELL-O.
Then on September 13th and 14th…The Atlantic City Seafood Festival returns to Bader Field!
What can you expect this year?
- Over 50 restaurants & culinary personalities
- children’s activities
- cooking demos
- live music
- local arts and artists
- wine seminars and tastings
Click here to book a special room rate at Bally’s Atlantic City and maximize your time at this yearly Atlantic City celebration!
There She Is….
SO excited to be saying this again in Atlantic City…MISS AMERICA!
Hard to believe that it’s almost been one year since Nina Davuluri was crowned on the Boardwalk Hall Stage. But the Miss America hype doesn’t just exist that one special day in September. Mark your calendars for September 3rd through the 14th because there will be a lot of fabulous festivities going on that you absolutely won’t want to miss! Check out the biggies:
- September 3rd: The 2015 Miss America Arrival Ceremony at Kennedy Plaza on the Atlantic City Boardwalk – 4:30 p.m. – Come show your support for your favorite state and welcome the 53 Miss America hopefuls to this sweet land of AC. Miss America 2014, Nina Davuluri, will also be on hand for the first of many speeches during this time. This event is free and open to the public!
- September 9th, 10th & 11th: 2015 Miss America Preliminary Competitions at Boardwalk Hall – 7:00 p.m. – Tickets for Miss America prelims range from $19.55 to $50.00. Come witness the finalists be named! Click here for tickets.
- September 13th: Show Us Your Shoes Parade on the Atlantic City Boardwalk – 5:00 p.m. – Catch another glimpse of the 53 contestants along with the Forever Miss Americas, fabulous floats, celebrities, military heroes, bands and more march the historic route from Garden Pier to Albany Avenue. Purchase parade tickets here or from the Boardwalk Hall Box Office.
- September 14th: 2015 Miss America Final Night of Competition – 8 p.m. – History will be made!
And There She Is Again…
Two weeks after Miss America 2015 is crowned, Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City will play host to the 2014 Miss’d America Pageant hosted by Carson Kressley on September 28th! A pre-party will be held at Eden Lounge to kick off the festivities at 5 p.m. and the pageant will follow at 7 p.m. in The Concert Venue. Check out these sexy queens strut their stuff in the categories of swimsuit, evening gown and interview! Proceeds from this event will go to benefit the Schultz Hill Foundation. Then celebrate the winner directly after with an epic party at The Pool After Dark. It’s sure to be the party of parties, ya’ll. And since you’ll be taking it well into the wee hours of the morning, you might as well book this special Miss’d America room rate at Harrah’s Resort!
And Then We Drink
Happy to say that the Do AC Boardwalk Wine Promenade will be back again this year to close out this amazing month! Taste your way through over 100 wines and champagnes selected by expert and media personality Leslie Sbrocco, nibble on some gourmet eats from Guy Fieri’s Chophouse, Harry’s Oyster Bar and more and enjoy live music! Be responsible and book a room at Bally’s September 26th or 27th with this special room rate.
That’s a lot of fun, right? We weren’t kidding! So turn that end of summer frown upside down! There’s plenty of things to look forward to in September at Caesars, Harrah’s Resort, Bally’s and throughout Atlantic City!